A SELECTION OF THE AVAILABLE ROOMS
By filling in this form you agree with our conditions and you give Student Rooms Utrecht the order to start looking for a nice room for you. When we find this room you will pay the regular fee of € 450. If we don't find anything you like, you don't have to pay anything.
So no cure no pay.
€495 all in room, close to the city center. Station Zuilen at 7 min walk.
Check for availability by send us an email!
This landlord handles a check out fee à €50.
The room is about 11m2 and is €495 all incl. The room is located at the front of the house and looks out on the street. The isolation of the house is high so you don't hear the noice from outside at all.
There is also a nice big flat screen TV with HDMI.
Next to the wardrobe there is also a build in closet to store your personal items.
Of course there is free Wi-Fi at the house.
There is a washing machine and dryer, microwave and oven in the kitchen. And the room is renewed August 2014. You only have to bring your suitcase, toothbrush and you other personal belongings and start living!
The bus stops in front of the house to the central station and, trainstation “Zuilen” is at
7 minutes’ walk and 550 meters .
By bike tot central station takes you 10 minutes. Supermarket at 170m!
Family doctor across the street.
In the area there are a lot of students as well as families.
So I can honestly say, it is a nice house and location!
We will do the following things for you:
· Make sure you will get the room
· Make up the contract for you
· Make sure this will be signed by the landlord
· Send you info about the house, its location and where you can find everything (doctor ect)
· Pick you up at the train station and bring you to the house (if you are not in Utrecht yet and the time is convenient)
· Check you in
· Show you around the house and explain everything you need to know
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check in papers
· Hand you the key
· Answer all your questions
· I am your contact while you are staying at the house (also in case of any emergency)
When you leave;
· Check you out
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check out papers
· Collect the key
· make sure you get deactivated at the city hall (if wanted)
· Make sure you'll get your deposit back
· Bring you to the station if the time is convenient
If you are interested send me an email at
with info of who you are, home country and duration of stay (minimum 6 months), age, ect.
By filling in this contact form you give Student Rooms Utrecht the order to start looking for a nice room for you. When we find this room you will pay the regular fee of € 450. If we don't find anything you like, you don't have to pay anything.