A SELECTION OF THE AVAILABLE ROOMS
€ 525 all in room, close to the city center and train station.
Check for availability by send us an email!
Room at the back of the house
This room is about 12 m2 and is fully furnished.
It is fully furnished
The apartment started in September 2013 so everything is almost new.
The room overlooks the back garden
The garden on the backside is a closed one and can only be used by the tenants of the whole building
The kitchen has an oven, stove and a microwave-oven. It also has a washingmachine and dryer and the balcony is reached through the kitchen.
Washing machine and dryer
Besides these two, we also provide a coffee machine, watercooker, toast maker and all the other equippment you need in the kitchen
The garden is very quiet and not many people is using it.
Hallway of the house
First door on the left is the bathroom, the second door is to the kitchen.
It isn't a big fancy bathroom but it is clean and it is a nice one!
Room à €525 all incl, so no extra charges for g/l/e or WiFi.
The house started September 2013 and has a total of 4 rooms. The rooms are rented out to 3 girls from Australia and one from the UK. All moving out by the end of the summer.
The room is about 12m2 and is €525 all incl. The room is located at the back of the house and looks out on a quiet garden. You only have to bring your suitcase, toothbrush and you other personal belongings and start living!
There is a washing machine and dryer, microwave and oven in the kitchen. The cleaning will be done every two weeks, including the floors in all the rooms (if you want to). There is a shed downstairs in the building so your bike can be placed behind lock and key.
This landlord handles a check out fee à €50.
The bus stop as well as the tram stop is at 350m, station is at 7 minutes.
By bike it is 10 minutes. Big shopping mall at 450m!
In the area there are a lot of students as well as families. At the end of the street there is a big park where all kind of activities take place.
So I can honestly say, it is a nice house and location!
We will do the following things for you:
· Make sure you will get the room
· Make up the contract for you
· Make sure this will be signed by the landlord
· Send you info about the house, its location and where you can find everything (doctor ect)
· Pick you up at the train station and bring you to the house (if you are not in Utrecht yet and the time is convenient)
· Check you in
· Show you around the house and explain everything you need to know
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check in papers
· Hand you the key
· Answer all your questions
· I am your contact while you are staying at the house (also in case of any emergency)
When you leave;
· Check you out
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check out papers
· Collect the key
· make sure you get deactivated at the city hall (if wanted)
· Make sure you'll get your deposit back
· Bring you to the station if the time is convenient
If you are interested send me an email at with info of who you are, home country and duration of stay (minimum 6 months), age, ect.
When you decide to take the room, the costs for the agency fee will be € 450.