A SELECTION OF THE AVAILABLE ROOMS
€ 1100 all in apartment, 57m2 close to the shoppingmall and bus station.
Big livingroom with open kitchen
The kitchen has a fridge/freezer and big 6 pits stove/oven.
This livingroom gives you access to the tyled garden
Kitchen with the nice oven
Everything is basiccaly new.
The bedroom is abt 12m2 and at the front of the house but not close to the raod.
The basics in the bathroom are there.
Parkingspace in front of the house
Sorry for the bad pictures, will replace them with better asap.
The tyled garden
The garden is closed and there is no back entrance to it so it is nice and private.
Apartment à €1100 all incl, so no extra charges for g/l/e.
This 57m2 apartment is unfurnished at the moment and furniture is negotiable but then the rent will become a bit more.
The livingroom and kitchen is about 30m2. The bedroom is located at the frontside of the house and looks out on a quiet street/ parkingspace of all the neighbors.
There is a fridge with feezer and a big 6 pits stove with oven in the kitchen.
This landlord handles a check out fee à €50.
The bus station is at 270m, station is at 7 minutes and the bus goes every 15 minutes.
By bike it is 10 minutes. Big shopping mall at 290m!
In the area there are a lot of students as well as families. It is very nicely located, close to the highways A12, A27 and A28 and the Waterlinieweg. The footballstadium of FC Utrecht is at 2.9 km and 10 minutes by bike. Campus the UIthof is at 4.6km by bike and takes you there in 14 minutes. Of course you can register at this address.
So I can honestly say, it is a nice house and location!
We will do the following things for you:
· Make sure you will get the apartment
· Make up the contract for you
· Make sure this will be signed by the landlord
· Send you info about the house, its location and where you can find everything (doctor ect)
· Pick you up at the train station and bring you to the house (if you are not in Utrecht yet and the time is convenient)
· Check you in
· Show you around the house and explain everything you need to know
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check in papers
· Hand you the key
· Answer all your questions
· I am your contact while you are staying at the house (also in case of any emergency)
When you leave;
· Check you out
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check out papers
· Collect the key
· make sure you get deactivated at the city hall (if wanted)
· Make sure you'll get your deposit back
· Bring you to the station if the time is convenient
If you are interested send me an email at email@example.com with info of who you are, home country and duration of stay (minimum 6 months), age, ect.
When you decide to take the apartment, the costs for the agency fee will be € 750.