A SELECTION OF THE AVAILABLE ROOMS
Apartment 32m2 à €800 all incl, at 900m from the city center and station.
Check for availability by send us an email!
the furniture as seen on this picture belonged to the tenant. There is other furniture placed in the apartment by the landlord.
Kitchen seen from the living room
There is a frigde and a stove and some pots and pans.
Though it is a small one, it fits to place a 1.40m bed in it.
There is an own bathroom with toilet.
We can offer you an 32m2 aparment per February 1st 2016.
Available for one person only, or ask us about other possibilities!
Registration is possible.
The apartment is about 32m2. And is located at the front of the house and looks out on the street. the apartment is furnished but the furniture as seen on the pictures belonged to the tenant at that time.
There is no washing machine but there is a laundry downstairs. As well as a supermarket which is open 7 days a week all year, even on Christmas, till 22.00h.
The bus stop is in front of the house, station is at 900 meters.
By bike it is a few minutes.
In the area there are a lot of students as well as families. There are a lot of people living and working in this area from all over the world.
So I can honestly say, it is a nice house and location!
We will do the following things for you:
· Make sure you will get the room
· Make up the contract for you
· Make sure this will be signed by the landlord
· Send you info about the house, its location and where you can find everything (doctor ect)
· Pick you up at the train station and bring you to the house (if you are not in Utrecht yet and the time is convenient)
· Check you in
· Show you around the house and explain everything you need to know
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check in papers
· Hand you the key
· Answer all your questions
· I am your contact while you are staying at the house (also in case of any emergency)
When you leave;
· Check you out
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check out papers
· Collect the key
· make sure you get deactivated at the city hall (if wanted)
· Make sure you'll get your deposit back
· Bring you to the station if the time is convenient
If you are interested send me an email at with info of who you are, home country and duration of stay (minimum 6 months), age, ect.
When you decide to take the apartment, the costs for the agency fee will be € 750.