A SELECTION OF THE AVAILABLE ROOMS
By filling in this form you agree with our conditions and you give Student Rooms Utrecht the order to start looking for a nice room for you. When we find this room you will pay the regular fee of € 450. If we don't find anything you like, you don't have to pay anything.
So no cure no pay.
Great room à 10m2 and €455 all incl.
In a house of 4 several minutes by bike to the station.
Check for availability by send us an email!
The room isn't big but it has everything you need in it. Wardrobe, desk, chair, bed, shelf, TV.
This landlord handles a check out fee à €50.
The house started October 2012 and has a total of 4 rooms.
The room is about 10m2 and is €455 all incl. You only have to bring your suitcase, toothbrush and you other personal belongings and start living!
There is a washing machine and dryer and a microwave in the kitchen. There is a shed downstairs in the building so your bike can be placed behind lock and key.
The bus stop as well as the tram stop is at 350m, station is at 7 minutes.
By bike it is 10 minutes. Big shopping mall closeby, at a 5 minutes' walk.
In the area there are a lot of students as well as families. There are a lot of people living and working in this area from all over the world.
So I can honestly say, it is a nice house and location!
We will do the following things for you:
· Make sure you will get the room
· Make up the contract for you
· Make sure this will be signed by the landlord
· Send you info about the house, its location and where you can find everything (doctor ect)
· Pick you up at the train station and bring you to the house (if you are not in Utrecht yet and the time is convenient)
· Check you in
· Show you around the house and explain everything you need to know
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check in papers
· Hand you the key
· Answer all your questions
· I am your contact while you are staying at the house (also in case of any emergency)
When you leave;
· Check you out
· Provide you with the necessary papers for you to sign, like check out papers
· Collect the key
· make sure you get deactivated at the city hall (if wanted)
· Make sure you'll get your deposit back
· Bring you to the station if the time is convenient
If you are interested send me an email at email@example.com with info of who you are, home country and duration of stay (minimum 6 months), age, ect.
By filling in this contact form you give Student Rooms Utrecht the order to start looking for a nice room for you. When we find this room you will pay the regular fee of € 450. If we don't find anything you like, you don't have to pay anything.